Good grooming comes naturally to most cats. They diligently lick their fur multiple times per day, ensuring that their coats look sleek and healthy no matter what the season. When your normally we ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
There are many excellent stallions in the southwest, and as the new year approaches many of you that own mares will be looking for a suitable stallion. We hope you find this list useful.
*The information we are listing include the stallion’s name, his colour, his height and his bloodlines.
Cedarlea Farms (Lori/Garner Deobald) Hodgeville 677-2589, [email protected]
-Peptos Boon Shine- 2005 Red Roan QH Stallion- Peptos Playboy/ Mop N Shine by Shining Spark
Martens Ranch 778-0780
- Chex My Smarts 186- 2008 Sorrel QH stallion- 15HH, Grandson of Smart Little Lena
- Gunnin for Acres- 2010 Grey QH stallion- son of Playgun
Pat & Barb Hanke (Beechy) 859-4705
- Peppy’s Royal San – chestnut QH. 14-2 hh. Salanos Peppy San / Royal Silver King.
Stony Hills Training (Clint Christianson) Bracken, 293-2921, [email protected]
- MTR Anuthagenuinenic- 2000 Sorrel QH stallion, Pepnics Master/Miss Genuine King
- The Jewel Snipper- 1995 Sorrel Stallion, Jewel Dun It/ Zan Parr Snip
Berteig Performance Horses 553-2225
- Crackin Hickory, son of Doc’s Hickory and out of daughter of Smart Little Lena
- Peppas Dry Doc – chestnut QH. 15 hh. Peppy San / Doc O’Lena / Dry Doc 17
Donna Reed and Tom Graham 674-2392 (Webb)